Cadence Group takes pride in matching candidates with organizations that are a good fit for both skill needs and culture. We employ people with a wide variety of expertise in the the field of information management, from certified records managers to business process engineers, salespeople and even web developers. We can connect you with the right job for you.
Cadence Group is currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Chief IT Architect (Atlanta preferred)
- Acquisitions Librarian (Greenbelt, MD)
- Records Specialist (Atlanta, GA)
- MLS Team Lead (Washington, D.C.)
- Information Services Team Lead (Greenbelt, MD)
- RIM Consultant-CRM – Commercial Sector (Atlanta)
- Federal Records Information Manager-CRM/Librarian-MLS (Washington, D.C.)
- SharePoint Consultant and Developer
- Consultative Sales Representative
- Library Paraprofessional
- Reference and Research Librarian
For specific questions about a position and its availability, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in seeking employment with Cadence Group for one of these positions or for future opportunities, please press the button below to submit your resume.
Cadence Group has a commitment to diversity in all parts of our business and is an Equal Opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, service in the uniformed services or any other classification protected by law. We search broadly and fairly consider each and every candidate in order to find the most qualified candidates for every position. If, because of a disability, you require support with the employment process, please either email email@example.com or call 404-874-0544 and let us know the nature of your request.